80G 12A Registration
What is the Process for Registration under Section 12A of Income Tax?
- Charitable Trusts, Religious Trusts, Societies, and Section 8 Companies
- Not applicable to the Private or family Trust.
What is the Process for Registration under Section 80G of Income Tax?
- Donation made to charities prescribed under category 80G.
- The NGO shall be duly registered under the Act.
3 - Process:
The prior requirement for getting registration under section 80G is obtained registration under Section 12A.
- The application shall be made in Form 10G to the Income Tax Commissioner.
- The application shall contain the following documents: